- Ray-Ban RB4207 is a Full Rim frame for Men and Women, which is made of Propionate.
- This model features a Wayfarer shape, with a Saddle Bridge.
- The Ray-Ban RB4207 Sunglasses feature the following logo: Ray-Ban logo on the lens and temple
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Retro/Vintage, Cool/Trendy.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion, Everyday Driving.
- These sunglasses can accommodate prescription lenses. Please call our Customer Service Department to order prescription lenses for this model.
- Ray-Ban RB4207 Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- These sunglasses are available with polarized lenses on certain colors. Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.
- The sunglasses are available on certain colors with gradient tinted lenses - Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days. Gradient coatings work by allowing an appropriate amount of light to filter through in certain areas and less in places where protection is most necessary.
About Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Ray-Ban is a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses founded in 1937 by American company Bausch & Lomb. The brand is best known for their Wayfarer and Aviator styles of sunglasses. Ray-Ban is the global leader in premium eyewear market and by far the best-selling eyewear brand in the world.
Ray-Ban is the world's best known eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. All models in the Ray-Ban collection are products of meticulous, original styling that translate the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
With their timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban has consistently blended high-tech design, lenses and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
The Ray-Ban Wayfarer is simply the most recognizable style in sunglasses in size 54mm. The distinct shape is paired with the traditional Ray-Ban signature logo on the sculpted temples. After its initial design in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer quickly endeared itself to Hollywood filmmakers, celebrities, musicians and artists, solidifying its iconic status for years to come. This classic version come…