- Ray-Ban RB4075 sunglasses are perfect for an active lifestyle. A snug fit means they will sit comfortably on your face even when you're on the go. A cool and sporty option.
- For Men or Women (unisex)
- Metallic Ray-Ban® logo embedded in the temples.
- Full rim frame made from durable Propionate plastic; hypoallergenic, lightweight, and resistant to warm weather.
- Rectangular shaped lenses
- 100% UV Protection with wrapped fit - great for protecting your eyes from the side.
- Small white Ray-Ban signature on the right lens (with a P if you choose Polarized.)
- Comes in Ray-Ban protective case with cleaning cloth and Ray-Ban information leaflet
- Available in Black or Tortoise
- Due to manufacturer's restrictions, Ray-Ban products cannot be shipped to Australia.
About Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Ray-Ban is a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses founded in 1937 by American company Bausch & Lomb. The brand is best known for their Wayfarer and Aviator styles of sunglasses. Ray-Ban is the global leader in premium eyewear market and by far the best-selling eyewear brand in the world.
Ray-Ban is the world's best known eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. All models in the Ray-Ban collection are products of meticulous, original styling that translate the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
With their timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban has consistently blended high-tech design, lenses and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
The Ray-Ban Wayfarer is simply the most recognizable style in sunglasses in size 54mm. The distinct shape is paired with the traditional Ray-Ban signature logo on the sculpted temples. After its initial design in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer quickly endeared itself to Hollywood filmmakers, celebrities, musicians and artists, solidifying its iconic status for years to come. This classic version come…