- Ray-Ban RB3507 Aluminum Clubmaster Sunglasses are a modernized, lighter version of the original, iconic, Clubmaster with fun and futuristic finishes.
- Full Rim frame made from durable, hypoallergenic, ultra lightweight Aluminum.
- For Men and Women (Unisex)
- Stylish rounded square lens shape
- Signature metal rivets on end points, metal rivets on temples
- Unique arrow shaped contour to temples
- Coated temple ends for comfort over the ear
- Band detail engraved in metallic bridge
- Adjustable nose pads
- On Plano (non-prescription) lenses you will find a Small Ray-ban signature on right lens
- Available in a range of beautiful finishes to individualize your look
- Come in a Ray-Ban protective carrying case with a cleaning cloth and Ray-Ban information leaflet.
- Available with Polarized and Mirror coated lenses
- Due to manufacturer's restrictions, Ray-Ban products cannot be shipped to Australia.
About Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Ray-Ban is a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses founded in 1937 by American company Bausch & Lomb. The brand is best known for their Wayfarer and Aviator styles of sunglasses. Ray-Ban is the global leader in premium eyewear market and by far the best-selling eyewear brand in the world.
Ray-Ban is the world's best known eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. All models in the Ray-Ban collection are products of meticulous, original styling that translate the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
With their timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban has consistently blended high-tech design, lenses and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
The Ray-Ban Wayfarer is simply the most recognizable style in sunglasses in size 54mm. The distinct shape is paired with the traditional Ray-Ban signature logo on the sculpted temples. After its initial design in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer quickly endeared itself to Hollywood filmmakers, celebrities, musicians and artists, solidifying its iconic status for years to come. This classic version come…