- Ray-Ban RB3478 Sunglasses are a sleek, sporty frame that will sit comfortably sit on your face due to adjustable nose pads
- Ray-Ban is a timeless brand that is known for their versatile frames that can quickly transition from the office to the outdoors.
- Ray-Ban logo on both temples
- Gradient lenses are available which fade from a darker tint to a lighter one
- Polarized lenses available which filter glare in harsh lighting environments
- Adjustable nose pads for comfort
- 100% UV Protection
- Standard Hinge is sturdy and easy to repair
- Ray-Ban carrying case & cleaning cloth included.
- Due to manufacturer's restrictions, Ray-Ban products cannot be shipped to Australia
About Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Ray-Ban is a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses founded in 1937 by American company Bausch & Lomb. The brand is best known for their Wayfarer and Aviator styles of sunglasses. Ray-Ban is the global leader in premium eyewear market and by far the best-selling eyewear brand in the world.
Ray-Ban is the world's best known eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. All models in the Ray-Ban collection are products of meticulous, original styling that translate the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
With their timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban has consistently blended high-tech design, lenses and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
The Ray-Ban Wayfarer is simply the most recognizable style in sunglasses in size 54mm. The distinct shape is paired with the traditional Ray-Ban signature logo on the sculpted temples. After its initial design in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer quickly endeared itself to Hollywood filmmakers, celebrities, musicians and artists, solidifying its iconic status for years to come. This classic version come…